Calendar Input Details. Please read before posting...
The Calendar is designed to allow you to easily enter and edit your events for any area of the entire United States. Sorry, but it does not work outside the U.S. Some basic listing guidelines apply:
- SPECIAL LISTING PROMOTION! All events of all types entered during this special promotion will be free to list. (except for Featured and Highlighted events which cost $15 each time they appear In The Calendar). This offer may be canceled at any time.
- Refusal, Editing: Events may be refused or edited at the sole discretion of the site developer.
- Entry to Your Event: If applicable for your type of event, I would appreciate your granting me a free pass to attend as a trade for this otherwise free exposure.
- Linking to Us: If you have access to editing your web pages, a link on your site to http://inthecalendar.com would be a good trade for this free listing. It helps you, too, by increasing search ranking, therefore more site traffic viewing your event. When you are finished entering, see the Link to Us page found from the menubar under the Extras item.
- Policies, Prices, Terms are subject to change at any time without notice or obligation.
- ABOUT LOCATIONS AND ZIP CODES: Events are now found by the viewer by entering their zip and a radius so the location zip code is absolutely mandatory for your event to be seen.
Tip1: If you don't know the zip, use Google to find it, please don't expect us to research it for you.
Tip2: If your event's location varies you can enter "Varies-Contact Us as the location name, but you need to enter a Zip code that is the approximate center of the possible locations you will use.
Tip3, the same applies if you want them listed as "call first."
Again, a physical location with a complete address including ZIP code is absolutely mandatory.
- Ineligible: This calendar is not intended to be used for retail sales, retail functions, product sales or special marketing or sales promotions in which your business is the prime beneficiary (some exceptions--contact).
- Teleseminars, Webinars: Since an actual physical location with a zip code is required for an event to be found by the zip radius search protocol, telephone or web events cannot be published. Sorry.
- Click the below NEXT button for the input form...